Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FINALLY - 7 Months Photo

Daddy really is not so good about remembering to take your photo. FINALLY, here it is!

7 Months

6 Months - so you can compare!

You have been doing so good at your swimming lessons. I think you love it! I have a video to post from it, hopefully I'll get it up this week.

And while you still don't have any teeth, you are definitely itching to get around. I'm guessing you will be crawling, if not walking, in the next month or so. You're definitely on the right path ... but you get so frustrated, because you just haven't figured it out yet.

Finally, mommy and daddy tried to move you into the crib with no luck. We have some ideas for possible solutions. Stay tuned. I'll let you know what we end up doing.

Love you peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment