Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

9 Months

Well my little peanut - you turned 9 months last week. I can't believe how quickly you are growing up. "Right before my eyes!" (Ask me about that little saying one day!).

You are crawling like crazy and I know walking isn't too far behind. Your two teeth are still working their way in ... so far, you can only see little white spots, but they are there.

And you're eating lots of big girl food now. Any time daddy or I sit down to eat, you crawl over, drag yourself up and basically start begging ... sort of like Guinness and Molson. It's funny!

We took you to the zoo for the first time on Saturday and you LOVED it! You got to sit in the backpack and look all around. You even fell asleep after a while - must have been all the fresh air. Here are two pics!




Mommy also bought you a baby pool and we played outside in it for a little while on Sunday. You LOVED that too!




And I forgot to post these photos from when I took to you the Community Center for the Easter petting farm.

And finally, mommy put you in daddy's old classic car this weekend for a photo! Dad thinks you look pretty cool!


Finally, thanks again to Miss Nichol at Tutor Time for some more cute photos!




We also FINALLY moved your crib into our bedroom and you're sleeping right next to us in there. So far so good ... gonna give you a couple weeks like that, then move it further away and then hopefully, back into your bedroom. Wish us luck!

I love you peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment